Tuesday, January 22, 2013

eSalon - To try? Or not to try?

So I signed up for eSalon recently and just got my first set of hair color via USPS today. I will be giving it a whirl this weekend and will post how everything went...er... if it goes well.  If it goes hideously, then I may just sulk and try to pretend it never happened.

Look at this nice packaging...

















It's very well packed and it's personalized too (my name is on the bottles).  Do you know anyone who has tried eSalon, or have you tried it yourself?  What did you think?

Also this weekend, I will try to catch up on some much needed polish blogging.  I recently bought a couple of Urban Outfitters polishes that turned out to be very impressive, as well as several new American Apparel and Zoya polishes I have acquired.

Stay tuned.  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment