Monday, September 12, 2011

My maiden post!

How exciting!
So, I'm still sorting out how I will be organizing my photos and manis so I'm going to refer to a favorite from last month to get myself started.  I'm also new to blogger and blogging, so bear with me while I slowly spruce up my page.  I hope that it will not look this boring for too long.
Note:  I'm mostly into polishes and layering and have yet to get even remotely good at using Bundle Monster or Konad nail plates.  Occasionally, I may give it a try and show you the spoils of my efforts, which will probably by "ok" at best. 
Anywho, this is Peridot by Chanel.  I'm sure most nailphiles will agree that this polish came with a big buzz and a big price tag (at least to me). 
Here she is:


These photos are pretty true to the actual color of the polish (an olivey, gold-ish bronz-ish concoction).  I purposely took the second photo slightly out of focus to show the sparkle in the bottle.  I was impressed with the richness of the color itself more than the formula, which I found to be pretty runny.  I believe this was 3 or 4 coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.  Considering how often I change my polish, I can't say for sure what its' true wear is like, realistically.  Even still, it's one of those "I gotta have it" colors for the fall.

Until next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment