Sunday, August 5, 2012

Nails Inc Sprinkles Collection - Pudding Lane

So I thought that Sweets Way won the race in the Nail Inc Sprinkles Collection, but I was wrong, VERY wrong.  Pudding Lane is AWESOME!  It is so stunning - I can't stop looking at my nails!  Let's see what you think.
Per Sephora.com, Pudding lane is described as "teal with navy and gold sprinkles".

Let me warn you, the brush for this polish is very thick so you think you're going to have a hard time with the application, but it really wasn't too bad.  I was able to control things fairly well.  For this manicure, I used  my Orly Bonder base, 2 coats of Pudding Lane and 2 coats of SV on top to smooth it all out.  I'm on my 4th day with this manicure and it's still holding strong - Next to no tip wear at all.  








My boss told me it reminded her of the pools at Hearst Castle.  I agree!

photo from  http://blog.aaronmphotography.com




So has Pudding Lane convinced you that you NEED a new nail polish and this is the one your gonna get?  You can find the Nails Inc Sprinkles Collection at Sephora or Nails Inc for $9.50 a pop.

Until next time.  ☺



No comments:

Post a Comment