Sunday, July 29, 2012

Nails Inc Sprinkles Collection - Sweets Way

I am so digging these kind of glitter polishes!  They are so fun and adorable.  I'm calling them NYAG's - Not your average glitters.  When I saw The Polishaholic's swatches for the new Nails Inc Sprinkles Collection, all I think of was 2 words:  Preeetty!! and WANT!!!
I picked up 2 of the 4 in this collection - Sweets Way and Pudding Lane (which I have on calendar to wear this week) @ Sephora last weekend for $8.50 a pop (the website says they are $9.50 but I could have sworn they were only 8.50 at the store - I could be wrong though).  It is very possible I may have to go back for Sugar House Way, because looking at the swatches again make me long for it so.  I'm still on the fence about Topping Lane though because it reminds me a little too much of DL's Candy Store.


Per the Sephora website the Sprinkles Collection is described as: 
What it is:
An innovative nail formula that imparts a cupcake-topping effect.

What it does:
With just one product, this polish delivers a unique sprinkle effect. The glitter particles are mattified to give you the perfect amount of sparkle. Available in multiple pastel shades, each is named after the most delicious streets in London.
And Sweets Way is described as - white with pastel blue, pink and silver sprinkles

I have to once again apologize about my poor ragged cuticles in these pics.  I swear I have been saturating them with cuticle love, but alas, they are being resistant little rascals.


For this manicure, I used a base coat of Orly Bonder, then just 2 coats of Sweets Way and topped with a coat of SV.  Application was a cinch and dry time was speedy.







Until next time. ☺




2 comments:

  1. love it!!!! this was my favorite one out of the bunch. i only allowed myself to get one and this is the one i picked up--i can't wait to wear it! it looks so adorable on youuuu :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i thought it was the winner of the bunch too. :)

    ReplyDelete