Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Eve NOTD - Love & Beauty's Rust

Blogfest carries on tonight with a NOTD <--click that I am wearing as I type this.  A lot of gals may not be aware of this, but Forever 21 has a fierce line of nail polish called Love & Beauty.  Not only do they have great colors and endless choices, but they are cheap cheap cheap cheap CHEAP! $2.80 cheap. In addition, you can find their vast collection on their website Forever 21On my last spree at Forever 21, thanks to a b-day gift card from my super intelligent friend, Tanya, I scored a couple of beauties and Rust was one of them.

In this NOTD I used Love & Beauty’s Charcoal as a base (which also has tiny blue micro glitter in it) and then layered 2 coats of Rust over it and the result was sparkly, glittery madness, perfect for New Year’s Eve! I don’t know about you, but I have not seen a glitter polish in this color before. It is so special and different. I love hexagonal glitter and this one sure does deliver.








Well I hope you enjoyed my NOTD and hope that you have super sparkly nails for the New Year too!

Until next time… or next year…

No comments:

Post a Comment