Friday, December 30, 2011

Wet N Wild Behind Closed Doors - Swatched!

Here’s a little bit of Wet N’ Wild for you. I love Wet N’ Wild because, they are constantly putting out new and exciting polishes and are always very inexpensive in comparison to other brands - usually @ around as little as $1.99 a pop to, on the high side, $3.99-$4.99 each. Not bad on the wallet, eh?
This precious polish, called Behind Closed Doors, I picked up after searching many, many, MANY Walgreen’s for it. And now, it is MINE! :::Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh:::
This polish can be built up on it’s own and has more of a jelly-like consistency. It has a smoky blackish base with hexagonal red glitter and teeny tiny round red glitter. Application wasn’t too bad, usually these kind of polishes require finessing and arranging of the glitter as you layer. I used several coats for this manicure with a SV top coat, as usual. I think Behind Closed Doors works better as a layering polish over red or black, although I admit I didn‘t try it on its own. In these swatches, I layered Behind Closed Doors over Butter London’s Knees Up. All in all, I think the manicure turned out quite nice. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment