Friday, December 30, 2011

SpaRitual 2011 Wilde Collection, Mini Version - Plus Illuminati - Swatched

Blogapalooza 2011 continues…
So here’s a brand not many people know of that puts out consistently beautiful colors, SpaRitual. I bought some minis on Aveyou.com in an attempt to be thrifty and picked the ones I liked best based on other blogs and reviews. The minis are $5.00 each and the full size are $10.00. Check them out!

Illuminati - Now this was not part of the Wilde Collection, but I thought it looked cool enough to buy, so I did. I layered this lovely over Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear in Celeb City to reduce my chances of VNL <--click.   I love the holo speckles of this one, thus the out of focus shot below.




Running With Wolves - Looks so much better in person. My camera just couldn’t capture how stunning this one is. Silly camera.  It's actually more yellowy golden and fiery than these picture would have you think.  In these pics I feel it comes off as a little dull.  Please excuse the tip wear, folks.





Sacred Ground - Now, do I really have to say anything? This color is ah-mah-zing! So unusual - at least in my eyes it is.




Spirit Child - Gorgeous! Fiery! Love! Enough said.




Hope you will check this brand out next time you are in the mood for some new colors!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to illuminati brotherhood where you can become rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally. my name is Carlos I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $10,000,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country, today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and your life we be change totally. If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati contact this number call whatsspa +2347051758952 or morganilluminatirich@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete