Friday, December 30, 2011

SpaRitual 2011 Wilde Collection, Mini Version - Plus Illuminati - Swatched

Blogapalooza 2011 continues…
So here’s a brand not many people know of that puts out consistently beautiful colors, SpaRitual. I bought some minis on Aveyou.com in an attempt to be thrifty and picked the ones I liked best based on other blogs and reviews. The minis are $5.00 each and the full size are $10.00. Check them out!

Illuminati - Now this was not part of the Wilde Collection, but I thought it looked cool enough to buy, so I did. I layered this lovely over Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear in Celeb City to reduce my chances of VNL <--click.   I love the holo speckles of this one, thus the out of focus shot below.




Running With Wolves - Looks so much better in person. My camera just couldn’t capture how stunning this one is. Silly camera.  It's actually more yellowy golden and fiery than these picture would have you think.  In these pics I feel it comes off as a little dull.  Please excuse the tip wear, folks.





Sacred Ground - Now, do I really have to say anything? This color is ah-mah-zing! So unusual - at least in my eyes it is.




Spirit Child - Gorgeous! Fiery! Love! Enough said.




Hope you will check this brand out next time you are in the mood for some new colors!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment