Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Revlon love with Posh

This is another great color from Revlon to add to the nail polish lemming list.  I don't think the photos I took really convey what a lovely and wearable color this is and as you can see, the color changes slightly from picture to picture as I changed settings trying to capture the way it actually looks in person.  Posh reminds me more of a jade green than how it looks in these photos, which I think comes across as a Kelly green.  Regardless, if you see this polish at your local CVS, Walgreens, or Ulta, I would highly recommend giving it a chance.  This creme applies smoothly, dries fairly quickly and has a good shine on its own even without a top coat.

For these pictures, I was wearing a base coat of Orly Bonder, 3 coats of Posh, and  top coat of SV.

Without further ado,  POSH







1 comment:

  1. This looks really great on you! You have amazing nails! It reminds me of China Glaze Four Leaf Clover - Stunning! x

    ReplyDelete