Sunday, June 24, 2012

The New Black - Making Ombrè Manis EASY

I finally picked up one of the Ombrè Shades manicure sets by The New Black the week before last.  I chose the black to silver set called Graffiti, but they also offer sets in pink to red, light to dark purple, light to dark blue and quite a few more.  I've wanted to try an ombrè for a month or two now, but I didn't want to spend what I was sure what would be forever trying to go through my nail polish stash to find colors that would be right for it.  The New Black makes it so easy to get the look without the hassle and can be found at Sephora or Nordstrom and on HSN.  I got mine through Sephora online and for $22.00, which is not a cheap price for 5 small .4 ml polishes, but it's also not something that's going to necessarily break the bank either.  I had a couple of other items I needed ti pick up so shipping ended up being free and also fulfilled my desire to get packages in the mail ♥

The polishes themselves were very easily to apply.  Each has a nice formula and actually dried rather quickly.  I ended up using 2 coats of each topped off with SV with the exception of the silver glitter, which needed 3 coats.

Here ya go:







No comments:

Post a Comment