Sunday, June 24, 2012

More Deborah Lippmann Goodness - Mermaid's Dream

I am so in love with the majority of Deborah Lippmann polishes that are out there, I just wish they weren't so stinking expensive.  I only own about 6 or 7 for this very reason.  Unfortunately for me and fortunately for DL, my craving for new polishes runs very very deep and this was one of those polishes that made me say "I MUST HAVE IT!!!" when I saw it.
This is Mermaid's Dreams and is described by the DL website as" MERMAID'S DREAM seafoam splendor (glittered shimmer).  I would say that quite the accurate description.   I have never seen another polish even close to this one...yet, which makes it even more special. 


For these photos I applied 3 coats topped with SV.   As you can see it's not a very smooth polish, but that's because it's chocked full of glittery shimmery goodness.
Also btw, I bought a new camera (Sony Cybershot DSC-WX150).  Yay!  It seems to be recognizing colors a whole lot better than my last Cybershot, which was hobbling on its' last leg after being only 2 yrs old (poor baby- I put it through the ringer).  It's so nice and takes such great pics that it makes me want to share more nail polish pics and other miscellaneous pics on here and I just might and you will be subjected to it and you will like it! 









Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment