Monday, July 16, 2012

Cookies n Cream Mani a la Sticks 'n Stones by Cover Bands Lacquers

Today's NOTD is cookies n cream.
I looooove this look.  Solid white polish topped with a black and white glitter.  Reminds me of cookies n cream ice cream (hands down my favorite ice cream of all ice creams).  Mmmm.....ice cream.  Hits the spot, especially during these hot AZ summer months.  Ii-iiice Cree-eeeeam.
Behold!  I started with my go to Gripper base followed by 2 coats of Snow Me White by Sinful Colors.  Then I used the "splat and smooth" method to apply Sticks 'n Stones by Cover Bands Nail Lacquers via Ninja Polish.  Topped with SV.  And presto!:

The white hexagonal glitter is so sweet!

Photo cred: http://www.mylot.com/w/image/2324245.aspx


Black and white bar glitter too!  Oh my!!

A little flicker of holo.  ☺





There you go.  What do you think?  Do you likey?  I sure do!

Until next time.  ☻

No comments:

Post a Comment