Sunday, July 8, 2012

Random Swatch Sunday!!

Here are some swatches of some polishes I've acquired fairly recently.  Please excuse my dried out cuticles.  I live in Tucson, AZ and it was dry as dry could be and hot as hell up until the last few days and my cuticles have been paying for it.  




It has no name, btw.

Someone had given this one an unsuccessful try at the store.

Nabi brand magnetic polishes are availble right now at Walgreens for around 5 bucks I want to say.  I bought several of these a few months ago on Amazon.com here.  While fairly inexpensive for a magnetic polish, they have a terribly weak magnet and no guard.  I had to use the magnet off of my Color Club magnetic polish in order to get a decent result.  Regardless, this is a really sweet color and complimented my skin tone rather well.

Next up is China Glaze's Flying Dragon (NEON).  It's a matte polish and while pretty, I'm not a big fan of matte polishes due to the fact that they chip so easily.

3 coats - Matte 

It's actually more vibrant in person.


Even better with a coat of SV. 
I topped it off with a coat of SV once I saw that I was getting some tip wear.  Nice!

Here are some of last season's Misa's from the Surreal Escape Collection.


Stunning is right!!




Color-shifter extraordinaire.







Close, but not quite.




From Sally Hansen's Gem Crush Collection -




From the China Glaze Magnetix Collection- I don't know the name of this one.  





No comments:

Post a Comment